Merge live Open Exchange Rates data with templates to a Word-document
The fastest way to combine live Open Exchange Rates data with a Word-template into a Word-document. The Open Exchange Rates Word add-in provides live access to Open Exchange Rates and over 75 other data sources directly from within Word.
we serve over 20000 companies
Open Exchange Rates provides historical and current exchange rates for over 200 commonly traded currencies.
Accelerate creation of business-critical legal documents using the Invantive Composition Word add-in on live Open Exchange Rates data
- Access to 8 tables of live Open Exchange Rates data in a virtual database from within Microsoft Word.
- Live Open Exchange Rates data in Microsoft Word within 5 minutes. No training, technical skills or Open Exchange Rates API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Open Exchange Rates.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Open Exchange Rates driver for Invantive Composition for Word has advanced optimizations for great real-time Open Exchange Rates data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Open Exchange Rates connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.