we serve over 20000 companies
Open Exchange Rates provides historical and current exchange rates for over 200 commonly traded currencies.
Improve your business using the Open Exchange Rates Power BI Connector
- Completely online database with 8 tables requiring no additional software to analyze your source data.
- Live data from Open Exchange Rates in Power BI within 5 minutes. Just execute the steps in the video. No training, technical skills or Open Exchange Rates API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Compatible with both web and desktop edition of Microsoft Power BI.
- Compatible with Power Query for Excel and Azure Data Factory.
- High performance dashboards on high query volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Open Exchange Rates.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
Do you have a large environment? For effective downloads, you can of course also filter the data using the filter step or the transform button in Open Exchange Rates.
Insight by Combining Open Exchange Rates Data Real Time
You can integrate all data from your enterprise systems in a virtual datawarehouse. The integrated SQL engine makes more than 75 different cloud and on-premises data sources available for valuable insights with, for example, a Microsoft Power BI dashboard or Excel reports. Improve your business management using reliable data visualized in graphs, hard numbers and KPI dashboards with hard details without installing any additional add-on or software locally for your dashboard and reports.
Most comprehensive Power BI Connector for Open Exchange Rates
The Invantive Power BI connector for Open Exchange Rates is the most comprehensive Open Exchange Rates connector available online for Power BI. The data of all Open Exchange Rates APIs (an "API" is an interface) is easily available for use in Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory or SQL. In total there are 8 Open Exchange Rates tables available directly after registration. You only use the standard Microsoft OData connector included within Power BI. The Microsoft OData connector is available for Power BI Desktop, Power BI web, Power Query and Azure Data Factory. The Power BI connector of Invantive provides automatic and real-time translation between OData and Open Exchange Rates thanks to our Invantive SQL-engine. Numerous optimizations ensure smooth performance of the Open Exchange Rates Power BI connector. Thanks to the absence of local drivers you can also use the Open Exchange Rates Power BI connector on a Mac.
Flexible Power BI connector from the start, requires no technical knowledge
Enable data integration from Open Exchange Rates with ease in Power BI with the more than 75 other platforms that Invantive supports. There are NO additional costs for extra platform-specific Power BI connectors. All Invantive products are flexible and easily grow from start-up to billion dollar company. They are available for on-premise and online use. Only the Invantive real-time connector for Power BI makes all Open Exchange Rates APIs available. You do not need any technical knowledge of Open Exchange Rates or the Open Exchange Rates APIs for the connection using our Open Exchange Rates Power BI connector; with only knowledge of Power BI you can process the data from Open Exchange Rates into KPIs or a Power BI report within a few minutes. The Open Exchange Rates connector also provides support for MacOS, Windows and Linux clients. Each data source can be used as data integration service, data exchange service, analysis and analytics on top of your marketing, sales and financial data. A data warehouse can be managed using a data source based on the Open Exchange Rates connector or any of the other web connectors. Similarly, reports and data sets can be loaded directly. For large scale data warehouse with over 1 terabyte of managed data, you can scale Invantive technology using the enterprise and OEM solution Invantive Data Replicator. With all subscriptions you will receive one hour of free explanation by an experienced trainer based on your data and on your PC. Don't have the time to put together your own KPIs using Power BI or do you want help in setting up your processes or administrations? The Power BI connector for Open Exchange Rates of Invantive is supported by Invantive as well as multiple Power BI implementation partners with experience about the connector and business operations. Within an extensive online community you have easy access to the collected knowledge about Power BI and Open Exchange Rates. In the community forums you will find Power BI knowledge, Power BI sample reports, an overview of all tables and columns in the Open Exchange Rates database and you can exchange knowledge with other users of the Power BI connector for Open Exchange Rates and other data sources.
Grow with the Open Exchange Rates Power BI connector
Is your company going to grow seriously? Investments made in reports and Power BI knowledge will be retained. Software from Invantive is used by companies from small to large and the top-30 accountants. The use of Invantive is an investment in the future with which you can play it safe. If you choose an additional software package besides Open Exchange Rates, you will find a connector first at Invantive.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Open Exchange Rates connector for Power BI connector.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.