Master data on IBM DB2 UDB and over 75 other platforms!
Invantive Cloud is an online and real-time solution for IBM DB2 UDB to optimize your business processes. Not only within IBM DB2 UDB, but also across boundaries such as cloud applications and companies within your enterprise.
Compose Reports and Dashboards
Compose reports and dashboards on over 70 data sources using Microsoft Power BI, Excel or others
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Deploy interactive web applications using data across all platforms
Work together with Invantive through the central portal
IBM DB2/UDB is a traditional database platform accessible through an ANSI SQL dialect.
Unique Features for use with Power BI
- Complete online database requiring no additional software to analyze your source data.
- Better manage your business in 15 minutes. No training, technical skills or cloud API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Analyze one or hundreds of companies in one run, suitable for entrepeneurs and small to large accountancy firms.
- Compatible with both web and desktop edition of Microsoft Power BI.
- Compatible with Power Query for Excel and Azure Data Factory.
- High performance dashboards on high query volumes with customer, sales and finance data from IBM DB2 UDB.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
Do you have a large environment? For effective downloads, you can of course also filter the data using the filter step or the transform button in IBM DB2 UDB.
Insight by Combining Data Real Time
You can integrate all data from your enterprise systems in a virtual datawarehouse. The integrated SQL engine opens over 70 cloud and on-premise data sources for valuable insights using for instance a Microsoft Power BI dashboard or Excel reports. Improve your business management using reliable data visualized in graphs, hard numbers and KPI dashboards with hard details without installing any add-on locally.
Also for Complex Processes
Advanced automated and technical solutions such as EDI are made possible in your programming language of choice by the availability of all those platforms using the OData protocol. It doesn’t matter which protocol your cloud application uses: Invantive Cloud takes care of conversions along the way, reducing your investments in handling the multitude of protocols. Additionally, all on-premise Intvantive products come bundled with a connector for Invantive Cloud.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include support by phone, mail and online.
More guidance on the capabilities of Invantive Cloud with IBM DB2 UDB for specific purposes can be found at:
- Used as a Power BI connector for IBM DB2 UDB.
- Used as a Power Query connector for IBM DB2 UDB.
- Used as an Azure Data Factory for IBM DB2 UDB.
- Used to exchange data from IBM DB2 UDB to ActiveCampaign, Autotask, Chargebee, Comma-separated Values, Discourse, Dummy, Exact Online, Freshdesk, HTML, JIRA, JSON, Knack, Loket.nl, Mendix, Microsoft Excel, MySQL, NDJSON, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Robaws, Simplicate, Snelstart, SQL Server, Teradata, Visma EAccounting, Visma.net Financials, XML, Zoom.
Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.