we serve over 20000 companies
Compose Reports and Dashboards
Compose reports and dashboards on over 70 data sources using Microsoft Power BI, Excel or others
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Deploy interactive web applications using data across all platforms
Work together with Invantive through the central portal
XAA ("XML Auditfile Afrekensystemen") is a file format for Dutch cash registers. It is generated by some cash registers for communication with accounting software and/or the tax office.
Unique Features for use with Power BI
- Complete online database requiring no additional software to analyze your source data.
- Live data from XML Audit File Afrekensystemen in Power BI within 5 minutes. Just execute the steps in the video. No training, technical skills or XML Audit File Afrekensystemen API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Analyze one or hundreds of companies in one run, suitable for entrepeneurs and small to large accountancy firms.
- Compatible with both web and desktop edition of Microsoft Power BI.
- Compatible with Power Query for Excel and Azure Data Factory.
- High performance dashboards on high query volumes with customer, sales and finance data from XML Audit File Afrekensystemen.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
With the XML Audit File Afrekensystemen connector for Power BI you will by default fetch the data from all connected XML Audit File Afrekensystemen companies in your dashboard. You can limit the number of XML Audit File Afrekensystemen companies that are retrieved in Power BI through the Database settings. For example, you can also limit the connector for XML Audit File Afrekensystemen to the data from exactly one XML Audit File Afrekensystemen company. Of course, you can also filter the data by a specific XML Audit File Afrekensystemen company using a filter step in Power BI. The XML Audit File Afrekensystemen connector for Power BI has advanced optimizations for great real-time performance with both a single XML Audit File Afrekensystemen company as well as with hundreds of XML Audit File Afrekensystemen companies.
Insight by Combining XML Audit File Afrekensystemen Data Real Time
You can integrate all data from your enterprise systems in a virtual datawarehouse. The integrated SQL engine opens over 70 different cloud and on-premise data sources for valuable insights using for instance a Microsoft Power BI dashboard or Excel reports. Improve your business management using reliable data visualized in graphs, hard numbers and KPI dashboards with hard details without installing any add-on or software locally for your dashboard and reports.
Also for Complex Processes
Advanced automated and technical solutions such as EDI are made possible in your programming language of choice by the availability of all those platforms using the OData protocol. It doesn’t matter which protocol your cloud application uses: Invantive Cloud takes care of conversions along the way, reducing your investments in handling the multitude of protocols. Additionally, all on-premise Intvantive products come bundled with a connector for Invantive Cloud.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Power BI connector for XML Audit File Afrekensystemen
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include support by phone, mail and online.
Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.