we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Open Exchange Rates provides historical and current exchange rates for over 200 commonly traded currencies.
Simplify access to Open Exchange Rates data and documents using FTP, Windows Explorer or Mac Finder
- Choose from 8 tables of real time Open Exchange Rates data.
- Invantive Business Server can directly access Open Exchange Rates data, but also convert it into documents and even enable uploading data to Open Exchange Rates using FTP.
- Custom and bi-directional mapping from Open Exchange Rates data to folder hierarchy and files.
- Also directly accessible from Windows Explorer and MacOS Finder.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental and synchronization Open Exchange Rates loading strategies.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Open Exchange Rates driver for Invantive Business Server has advanced optimizations for great real-time Open Exchange Rates data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Open Exchange Rates connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.