we serve over 20000 companies
Tixly is online software for leisure and entertainment management. Tixly is available globally. Tixly is also known by the name 'Tix'. Tix is often used by users when referring to Tixly and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Accelerate creation of business-critical legal documents using the Invantive Composition Word add-in on live Tixly data
- Access to 79 tables of live Tixly data in a virtual database from within Microsoft Word.
- Live Tixly data in Microsoft Word within 5 minutes. No training, technical skills or Tixly API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Tixly.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Tixly driver for Invantive Composition for Word has advanced optimizations for great real-time Tixly data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- No entrance or setup fees.
- Effortlessly manages tables with millions of rows per table.
- Includes Tixly connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau og Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau og Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No usage? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.