we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Tixly is online software for leisure and entertainment management. Tixly is available globally. Tixly is also known by the name 'Tix'. Tix is often used by users when referring to Tixly and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Reuse existing SQL-skills to access Tixly data
- Real-time access to many data sources.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Export Tixly data in many formats such as Excel, XPS, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental strategies.
- SQL- and script-compatible with Invantive Data Hub for headless capabilities exchanging Tixly data.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Tixly driver for Invantive Query Tool has advanced optimizations for great real-time Tixly data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Tixly connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.