we serve over 20000 companies
Microsoft SQL Server is a traditional database platform. SQL Server supports ANSI SQL. It is available both as a cloud database on Microsoft Azure as a traditional database running on-premise or hosted. SQL Server is also known by the name 'Microsoft SQL Server'. Microsoft SQL Server is often used by users when referring to SQL Server and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Improve your business using Sumatra Operational Intelligence for SQL Server
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- No training, technical skills or SQL Server API knowledge needed.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from SQL Server.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The SQL Server driver for Sumatra Connector has advanced optimizations for great real-time SQL Server data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes SQL Server connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau und Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau und Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.