we serve over 20000 companies
Compose Reports and Dashboards
Compose reports and dashboards on SQL Server and over 75 data sources
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Microsoft SQL Server is a traditional database platform. SQL Server supports ANSI SQL. It is available both as a cloud database on Microsoft Azure as a traditional database running on-premise or hosted. SQL Server is also known by the name 'Microsoft SQL Server'. Microsoft SQL Server is often used by users when referring to SQL Server and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Reuse existing SQL-skills to access SQL Server data
- Real-time access to many data sources.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Export SQL Server data in many formats such as Excel, XPS, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental strategies.
- SQL- and script-compatible with Invantive Data Hub for headless capabilities exchanging SQL Server data.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The SQL Server driver for Invantive Query Tool has advanced optimizations for great real-time SQL Server data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes SQL Server connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.