Manage ServiceNow data using the SQL query tool
Fast and easy access to ServiceNow data and data from over 75 other data sources using powerful SQL statements.
we serve over 20000 companies
ServiceNow connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for ServiceNow.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
ServiceNow is online software to automate and manage workflows for large enterprises. ServiceNow is typically used for IT service management.
Reuse existing SQL-skills to access ServiceNow data
- Real-time access to many data sources.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Export ServiceNow data in many formats such as Excel, XPS, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental strategies.
- SQL- and script-compatible with Invantive Data Hub for headless capabilities exchanging ServiceNow data.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The ServiceNow driver for Invantive Query Tool has advanced optimizations for great real-time ServiceNow data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes ServiceNow connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau 및 Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau 및 Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.