Exchange live ServiceNow data with Microsoft Excel
The fastest way to retrieve live ServiceNow data into Excel. The ServiceNow Excel add-in provides live access to ServiceNow and over 75 other data sources directly from within Excel.
we serve over 20000 companies
ServiceNow connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for ServiceNow.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
ServiceNow is online software to automate and manage workflows for large enterprises. ServiceNow is typically used for IT service management.
Accelerate reporting and consolidation using the Invantive Control Excel add-in on live ServiceNow data
- Live access to a virtual ServiceNow database from within Microsoft Excel.
- Live ServiceNow data in Microsoft Excel within 5 minutes. No training, technical skills or ServiceNow API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from ServiceNow.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The ServiceNow driver for Invantive Control for Excel has advanced optimizations for great real-time ServiceNow data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes ServiceNow connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.