we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Oracle is a traditional database platform. Oracle supports ANSI SQL plus many extensions. Oracle is typically used for large business-critical applications. Oracle is also known by the name 'Oracle RDBMS'. Oracle RDBMS is often used by users when referring to Oracle and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Accelerate reporting and consolidation using the Invantive Control Excel add-in on live Oracle data
- Live access to a virtual Oracle database from within Microsoft Excel.
- Live Oracle data in Microsoft Excel within 5 minutes. No training, technical skills or Oracle API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Oracle.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Oracle driver for Invantive Control for Excel has advanced optimizations for great real-time Oracle data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Oracle connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.