we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Oracle is a traditional database platform. Oracle supports ANSI SQL plus many extensions. Oracle is typically used for large business-critical applications.
Improve your business using the Oracle Azure Data Factory Connector
- Completely online database requiring no additional software to analyze your source data.
- Live data from Oracle in Azure Data Factory within 5 minutes. Just execute the steps in the video. No training, technical skills or Oracle API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Compatible with Power BI and Power Query for Excel.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Oracle.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
Do you have a large environment? For effective downloads, you can of course also filter the data using the filter step or the transform button in Oracle.
Insight by Combining Oracle Data Real Time
You can integrate all data from your enterprise systems in a virtual datawarehouse. The integrated SQL engine opens over 70 different cloud and on-premise data sources for valuable insights using for instance a Microsoft Power BI dashboard or Excel reports. Improve your business management using reliable data visualized in graphs, hard numbers and KPI dashboards with hard details without installing any add-on or software locally for your dashboard and reports.
Most comprehensive Azure Data Factory Connector for Oracle
The Invantive Azure Data Factory connector for Oracle is the most comprehensive Oracle connector available online for Azure Data Factory. The data of all Oracle APIs (an "API" is an interface) is easily available for use in Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory or SQL. You only use the standard Microsoft OData connector included within Azure Data Factory. The Microsoft OData connector is available for Power BI Desktop, Power BI web, Power Query and Azure Data Factory. The Azure Data Factory connector of Invantive provides automatic and real-time translation between OData and Oracle thanks to our Invantive SQL-engine. Numerous optimizations ensure smooth performance of the Oracle Azure Data Factory connector. Thanks to the absence of local drivers you can also use the Oracle Azure Data Factory connector on a Mac.
Flexible Azure Data Factory connector from the start, requires no technical knowledge
Enable data integration from Oracle with ease in Azure Data Factory with the more than 70 other platforms that Invantive supports. There are NO additional costs for extra platform-specific Azure Data Factory connectors. All Invantive products are flexible and easily grow from start-up to billion dollar company. They are available for on-premise and online use. Only the Invantive real-time connector for Azure Data Factory makes all Oracle APIs available. You do not need any technical knowledge of Oracle or the Oracle APIs for the connection; with only knowledge of Azure Data Factory you can process the data from Oracle into KPIs or a report within a few minutes. The Oracle connector also provides support for MacOS, Windows and Linux clients. Each data source can be used as data integration service, data exchange service, analysis and analytics on top of your marketing, sales and financial data. A data warehouse can be managed using a data source based on the Oracle connector or any of the other web connectors. Similarly, reports and data sets can be loaded directly. For large scale data warehouse with over 1 terabyte of managed data, you can scale Invantive technology using the enterprise and OEM solution Invantive Data Replicator. With all subscriptions you will receive one hour of free explanation by an experienced trainer based on your data and on your PC. Don't have the time to put together your own KPIs or do you want help in setting up your processes or administrations? The Azure Data Factory connector for Oracle of Invantive is supported by Invantive as well as multiple implementation partners with experience about the connector and business operations. Within an extensive online community you have easy access to the collected knowledge about Azure Data Factory and Oracle.
Grow with the Oracle Azure Data Factory connector
Is your company going to grow seriously? Investments made in reports and Azure Data Factory knowledge will be retained. Software from Invantive is used by companies from small to large and the top-30 accountants. The use of Invantive is an investment in the future with which you can play it safe. If you choose an additional software package besides Oracle, you will find a connector first at Invantive.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Azure Data Factory connector for Oracle
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include support by phone, mail and online.
Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.