Merge live IBM DB2 UDB data with templates to a Word-document
The fastest way to combine live IBM DB2 UDB data with a Word-template into a Word-document. The IBM DB2 UDB Word add-in provides live access to IBM DB2 UDB and over 75 other data sources directly from within Word.
we serve over 20000 companies
IBM DB2/UDB is a traditional database platform accessible through an ANSI SQL dialect.
Accelerate creation of business-critical legal documents using the Invantive Composition Word add-in on live IBM DB2 UDB data
- Live access to a virtual IBM DB2 UDB database from within Microsoft Word.
- Live IBM DB2 UDB data in Microsoft Word within 5 minutes. No training, technical skills or IBM DB2 UDB API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from IBM DB2 UDB.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The IBM DB2 UDB driver for Invantive Composition for Word has advanced optimizations for great real-time IBM DB2 UDB data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes IBM DB2 UDB connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.