Replicate large volumes of live Zendesk data into relational databases
Fast and reliable data replication of Zendesk and over 75 other data sources into Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle RDBMS and MySQL for use as a data warehouse
we serve over 20000 companies
Zendesk connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for Zendesk.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
Zendesk is online software for helpdesk, sales and customer interaction.
Understand upcoming business events thanks to the Zendesk data warehouse maintained by Invantive Data Replicator
- Fill and maintain your data warehouse using Invantive Data Replicator.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Integrated versioning and database metadata management eases setup and maintenance of data warehouses beyond 1 terabyte of managed data.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental and synchronization Zendesk loading strategies.
- Headless capability for integration with Windows Task Scheduler or cron daemon.
- Available for Windows, MacOS and Linux running a single or dozens of CPU-cores.
The Zendesk driver for Invantive Data Replicator has advanced optimizations for great real-time Zendesk data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Zendesk connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.