Yuki is online accounting software from Visma. Yuki specializes in automated processing of documents in the Netherlands.
Improve your business using the Yuki Power Query Connector
- Complete online database requiring no additional driver to analyze your source data.
- Better manage your business in 15 minutes. No training, technical skills or cloud API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Analyze one or hundreds of companies in one run, suitable for entrepeneurs and small to large accountancy firms.
- Also compatible with Power BI and Azure Data Factory.
- High performance dashboards on high query volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Yuki.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
With the Yuki connector for Power Query you will by default fetch the data from all connected Yuki companies in your dashboard. You can limit the number of companies that are retrieved through the Database settings. For example, you can also limit the connector for Yuki to the data from exactly one Yuki company. Of course, you can also filter the data by a specific Yuki company using a filter step in Power Query. The Yuki connector for Power Query has advanced optimizations for great real-time performance with both a single Yuki company as well as with hundreds of Yuki companies.
Insight by Combining Data Real Time
You can integrate all data from your enterprise systems in a virtual datawarehouse. The integrated SQL engine opens over 70 cloud and on-premise data sources for valuable insights using for instance a Microsoft Power BI dashboard or Excel reports. Improve your business management using reliable data visualized in graphs, hard numbers and KPI dashboards with hard details without installing any add-on locally.
Most comprehensive Power Query Connector for Yuki
The Invantive Power Query connector for Yuki is the most comprehensive Yuki connector available online for Power Query. The data of all Yuki APIs (an "API" is an interface) is easily available for use in Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory or SQL. You only use the standard Microsoft OData connector included within Power Query. The Microsoft OData connector is available for Power BI Desktop, Power BI web, Power Query and Azure Data Factory. Invantive SQL provides an automatic translation between OData and Yuki. Numerous optimizations ensure smooth performance. Thanks to the absence of local drivers you can also use the Yuki Power Query connector on a Mac.
Flexible from the start, without technical knowledge
Enable data integration from Yuki with ease in Power Query with the more than 70 other platforms that Invantive supports. All Invantive products are flexible and easily grow from start-up to billion dollar company. They are available for on-premise and online use. Only the Invantive connector for Power Query makes all APIs available. You do not need any technical knowledge of Yuki or the Yuki APIs for the connection; with only knowledge of Power Query you can process the data from Yuki into KPIs or a report within a few minutes.The Yuki connector also provides support for MacOS, Windows and Linux clients. Each data source can be used as data integration service, data exchange service, analysis and analytics on top of your marketing, sales and financial data. A data warehouse can be managed using a data source based on the Yuki connector or any of the other web connectors. Similarly, reports and data sets can be loaded directly. For large scale data warehouse with over 1 terabyte of managed data, you can scale Invantive technology using the enterprise and OEM solution Invantive Data Replicator. With all subscriptions you will receive one hour of free explanation by an experienced trainer based on your data and on your PC. Don't have the time to put together your own KPIs or do you want help in setting up your processes or administrations? The Power Query connector for Yuki of Invantive is supported by Invantive as well as multiple implementation partners with experience about the connector and business operations. Within an extensive online community you have easy access to the collected knowledge about Power Query and Yuki.
Grow with the Yuki Power Query connector
Is your company going to grow seriously? Investments made in reports and Power Query knowledge will be retained. Software from Invantive is used by companies from small to large and the top-30 accountants. The use of Invantive is an investment in the future with which you can play it safe. If you choose an additional software package besides Yuki, you will find a connector first at Invantive. Most users of Invantive software have multiple companies and multiple administrations. With entrepreneurs there are a maximum of a few hundred, but our top-30 accountancy customers often manage thousands of administrations. The proprietary SQL software in Invantive's Power Query connector is unique because data from the available administrations is processed simultaneously in the quickest possible way. This is very easy without extra work per administration; standard all available administrations are used.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Power Query connector for Yuki
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include support by phone, mail and online.
- Setup Excel Power Query connector for Yuki.
- Overview of all Power BI connectors.
- Overview of all Power Query connectors.
- Overview of all Azure Data Factory connectors.
Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.