we serve over 20000 companies
Visma Severa is cloud-based project management software. Visma Severa is available in the Nordics and the Netherlands. Visma Severa is also known by the name 'Visma Project Management'. Visma Project Management is often used by users when referring to Visma Severa and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Understand upcoming business events thanks to the Visma Severa data warehouse maintained by Invantive Data Replicator
- Fill and maintain your data warehouse using Invantive Data Replicator.
- Choose from 263 tables of live Visma Severa data.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Integrated versioning and database metadata management eases setup and maintenance of data warehouses beyond 1 terabyte of managed data.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental and synchronization Visma Severa loading strategies.
- Headless capability for integration with Windows Task Scheduler or cron daemon.
- Available for Windows, MacOS and Linux running a single or dozens of CPU-cores.
The Visma Severa driver for Invantive Data Replicator has advanced optimizations for great real-time Visma Severa data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Visma Severa connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.