Better business decisions with the Visma EAccounting Tableau Connector
The Tableau Connector connects Visma EAccounting and over 75 other platforms to Tableau for successful business decisions with relevant and current data on total and detail level.
we serve over 20000 companies
Visma EAccounting connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for Visma EAccounting.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
Visma eAccounting is cloud software for accounting. eAccounting is used by many small entrepreneurs.
Improve your business using Tableau's analytics platform for Visma EAccounting
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- No training, technical skills or Visma EAccounting API knowledge needed.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Visma EAccounting.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Visma EAccounting driver for Tableau has advanced optimizations for great real-time data performance with both a single Visma EAccounting company as well as with hundreds of Visma EAccounting companies.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Visma EAccounting connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.