Manage Odoo data using the SQL query tool
Fast and easy access to Odoo data and data from over 75 other data sources using powerful SQL statements.
we serve over 20000 companies
Odoo connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for Odoo.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
Odoo is online ERP and CRM-software. Odoo is used by small and mid-size companies as well as large accounting firms.
Reuse existing SQL-skills to access Odoo data
- Real-time access to many data sources.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Export Odoo data in many formats such as Excel, XPS, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental strategies.
- SQL- and script-compatible with Invantive Data Hub for headless capabilities exchanging Odoo data.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Odoo driver for Invantive Query Tool has advanced optimizations for great real-time data performance with both a single Odoo company as well as with hundreds of Odoo companies.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Odoo connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.