we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
OData is both a data format and language to specify actions. OData is used by many cloud platforms to open up their data managed to the customers.
An integrated, scaleable and reliable lights-out OData data exchange solution
- Synchronize and copy data within and across platforms using a single SQL-language.
- Invantive Data Hub runs OData background jobs from the task scheduler of choice such as Windows Task Scheduler or the Linux cron daemon.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental and synchronization OData loading strategies.
- Available for Windows, MacOS and Linux running a single or dozens of CPU-cores.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The OData driver for Invantive Data Hub has advanced optimizations for great real-time OData data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes OData connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.