we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Minox is an online accounting package used in the Netherlands by entrepreneurs and accounting professionals.
Reuse existing SQL-skills to access Minox data
- Real-time Minox access.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Export Minox data in many formats such as Excel, XPS, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON.
- Access data in 138 tables.
- Use live data from one or hundreds of companies in one action; suitable for entrepeneurs and small to large accountancy firms.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental strategies.
- SQL- and script-compatible with Invantive Data Hub for headless capabilities exchanging Minox data.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Minox driver for Invantive Query Tool has advanced optimizations for great real-time data performance with both a single Minox company as well as with hundreds of Minox companies.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Minox connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.