Better business decisions with the HubSpot Tableau Connector
The Tableau Connector connects HubSpot and over 75 other platforms to Tableau for successful business decisions with relevant and current data on total and detail level.
we serve over 20000 companies
HubSpot connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for HubSpot.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
HubSpot is cloud-based marketing, sales, CRM and service software. HubSpot is used by over 150.000 companies.
Improve your business using Tableau's analytics platform for HubSpot
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- No training, technical skills or HubSpot API knowledge needed.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from HubSpot.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The HubSpot driver for Tableau has advanced optimizations for great real-time HubSpot data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes HubSpot connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.