we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Gripp CRM is a cloud solution for customer management. Gripp includes CRM as well as projects, timesheets and workflows. Gripp can be extended by defining free fields on organizations, contracts, projects and other tables.
Reuse existing SQL-skills to access Gripp CRM data
- Real-time Gripp CRM access.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Export Gripp CRM data in many formats such as Excel, XPS, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON.
- Access data in 92 tables.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental strategies.
- SQL- and script-compatible with Invantive Data Hub for headless capabilities exchanging Gripp CRM data.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Gripp CRM driver for Invantive Query Tool has advanced optimizations for great real-time Gripp CRM data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Gripp CRM connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.