we serve over 20000 companies
Compose Reports and Dashboards
Compose reports and dashboards on Facebook and over 75 data sources using Microsoft Power BI, Excel or others
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Facebook is an online social network consisting of social activity by users as well as advertorials by campaigners.
Reuse existing SQL-skills to access Facebook data
- Real-time access to many data sources.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Export Facebook data in many formats such as Excel, XPS, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental strategies.
- SQL- and script-compatible with Invantive Data Hub for headless capabilities exchanging Facebook data.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Facebook driver for Invantive Query Tool has advanced optimizations for great real-time Facebook data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Facebook connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.