we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Microsoft Excel is an Office application which supports the XLSX file format for spreadsheets.
Help Windows users with pre-packaged Microsoft Excel apps
- One standalone executable provides apps for Microsoft Excel and other (cloud)platforms.
- Reduced training time of end users for complex tasks on Microsoft Excel.
- Access to all Microsoft Excel tables.
- Flexible apps thanks to extensive options for parameter configuration.
- Easy package deployment, bundling one or multiple applications in package files.
- Extensive possibilities for data integration and synchronization between Microsoft Excel and other (cloud)platforms and/or file systems.
- Code compatibility with other Invantive on-premise products eases development and deployment changes.
The Microsoft Excel driver for Runtime has advanced optimizations for great real-time Microsoft Excel data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Microsoft Excel connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.