we serve over 20000 companies
Comma-separated values ("CSV") is a text format for data. A CSV file typically stores data elements separated by a comma. The CSV file format is defined by RFC 4180. Comma-separated Values is also known by the name 'CSV'. CSV is often used by users when referring to Comma-separated Values and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Improve your business using Tableau's analytics platform for Comma-separated Values
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- No training, technical skills or Comma-separated Values API knowledge needed.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Comma-separated Values.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Comma-separated Values driver for Tableau has advanced optimizations for great real-time Comma-separated Values data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Comma-separated Values connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.