we serve over 20000 companies
Company.info are Dutch online software services for a large number of data-related tasks such as credit checks and accessing public registers such as Ultimate Beneficiary Owner ("UBO"). Company.info is also known by the name 'Webservices.nl'. Webservices.nl is often used by users when referring to Company.info and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Improve your business using Sumatra Operational Intelligence for Company.info
- There are NO additional costs for extra platform-specific Sumatra Connector connectors.
- Choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- No training, technical skills or Company.info API knowledge needed.
- Access data in 295 tables.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Company.info.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Company.info driver for Sumatra Connector has advanced optimizations for great real-time Company.info data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Company.info connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.