we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Autotask is cloud software for IT business management. Autotask covers traditional ITIL processes as well as more recently introduced methods. Autotask is also known by the name 'Datto'. Datto is often used by users when referring to Autotask and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Simplify access to Autotask data and documents using FTP, Windows Explorer or Mac Finder
- Choose from 3,396 tables of real time Autotask data.
- Invantive Business Server can directly access Autotask data, but also convert it into documents and even enable uploading data to Autotask using FTP.
- Custom and bi-directional mapping from Autotask data to folder hierarchy and files.
- Also directly accessible from Windows Explorer and MacOS Finder.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental and synchronization Autotask loading strategies.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Autotask driver for Invantive Business Server has advanced optimizations for great real-time Autotask data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Autotask connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Tableau and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.