Merge live Asana data with templates to a Word-document
The fastest way to combine live Asana data with a Word-template into a Word-document. The Asana Word add-in provides live access to Asana and over 75 other data sources directly from within Word.
we serve over 20000 companies
Asana connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for Asana.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
Asana is online workflow management software for teams.
Accelerate creation of business-critical legal documents using the Invantive Composition Word add-in on live Asana data
- Live access to a virtual Asana database from within Microsoft Word.
- Live Asana data in Microsoft Word within 5 minutes. No training, technical skills or Asana API knowledge needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance data exchange on high data volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Asana.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Asana driver for Invantive Composition for Word has advanced optimizations for great real-time Asana data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Asana connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.