we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
ActiveCampaign is cloud software to automate the marketing, sales and support process of prospects, leads and customers. ActiveCampaign includes email campaigns, sales management, website integration, chat and advanced automatic workflows.
An interactive ActiveCampaign data exchange solution
- Choose from 66 tables of real time ActiveCampaign data.
- Invantive Data Loader can read and write (when enabled) ActiveCampaign data in large volumes.
- Apply simple data transformations when loading data.
- Existing logic can easily be moved to Invantive Data Replicator for continuously high volume data loading using a background scheduler.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental and synchronization ActiveCampaign loading strategies.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The ActiveCampaign driver for Invantive Data Loader has advanced optimizations for great real-time ActiveCampaign data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 49 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0,49 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes ActiveCampaign connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 99.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.