Real-time access Access data and documents through FTP
Make data in Access and over 75 other data sources available to any FTP client.
we serve over 20000 companies
Access connector is almost here!
Show your interest to support availability of this connector for Access.
Leave your email address and we'll be in touch.
Microsoft Access is database management software, combined with a user interface development environment. Microsoft Access is mostly used by business users for entry level business applications.
Simplify access to Access data and documents using FTP, Windows Explorer or Mac Finder
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- Invantive Business Server can directly access Access data, but also convert it into documents and even enable uploading data to Access using FTP.
- Custom and bi-directional mapping from Access data to folder hierarchy and files.
- Also directly accessible from Windows Explorer and MacOS Finder.
- High performance by parallel data streaming and integrated incremental and synchronization Access loading strategies.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Access driver for Invantive Business Server has advanced optimizations for great real-time Access data performance.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Access connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.