we serve over 20000 companies
Exchange business data in an automated and reliable way within and across applications for optimal data integration
Deploy interactive web applications using data across all platforms
Work together with Invantive through the central portal
Wikipedia is online software for encyclopedical knowledge. Wikipedia handles both the collection, sharing and maintenance of large volumes of encyclopedical knowledge across a wide range of languages.
Microsoft SQL Server is a traditional database platform. SQL Server supports ANSI SQL. It is available both as a cloud database on Microsoft Azure as a traditional database running on-premise or hosted. SQL Server is also known by the name 'Microsoft SQL Server'. Microsoft SQL Server is often used by users when referring to SQL Server and users may also mix both usages in written and oral communication.
Advantages of exchanging data with Invantive Cloud
- Direct exchange between Wikipedia and SQL Server.
- No local software needed.
- Combine data from dozens of cloud data sources and choose from the industry-largest number of connected tables.
- High performance dashboards on high query volumes with customer, sales and finance data from Wikipedia.
- Guaranteed lowest prices.
- Personal support and extensive community from Dutch market leader.
The Wikipedia driver for Power BI has advanced optimizations for great real-time Wikipedia data performance.
Insight by Combining Wikipedia Data Real Time
You can integrate all data from your enterprise systems in a virtual datawarehouse. The integrated SQL engine makes more than 75 different cloud and on-premises data sources available for valuable insights with, for example, a Microsoft Power BI dashboard or Excel reports. Improve your business management using reliable data visualized in graphs, hard numbers and KPI dashboards with hard details without installing any additional add-on or software locally for your dashboard and reports.
Also for Complex Processes
Advanced automated and technical solutions such as EDI are made possible in your programming language of choice by the availability of all those platforms using the OData protocol. It doesn’t matter which protocol your cloud application uses: Invantive Cloud takes care of conversions along the way, reducing your investments in handling the multitude of protocols. Additionally, all on-premise Intvantive products come bundled with a connector for Invantive Cloud.
Office for Entrepreneurs€ 59 /mo
- Fixed low rate for up to 100 companies, each on any (cloud)platform from 75 available.
- You pay as low as € 0.59 per company and platform. Also therefore: Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
- Includes Wikipedia connector for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes Invantive Cloud for Power BI, Power Query and Azure Data Factory.
- Includes also Excel and Word add-in.
- Includes also Get My Report.
- No Power BI, Power Query, Azure Data Factory and Sumatra user limit.
- At most 2 interactive users on Invantive's interactive products.
- Upgrade to 10 users on Invantive interactive products: € 119.
- No use? No invoice.
- Terminable at any time.
All Invantive subscriptions include online forum support and interactive contact such as chat and phone. For each company, a free 1-hour introduction is available and recommended for quick results. Specific conditions, acceptance criteria and fair use rules apply. Service only available in selected countries, including all EU members, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Vietnam and Taiwan.